Ultra violet is the shade that reigns supreme in 2018 according to Pantone. The color of the year starts with purple and adds more blue to create a hue so full of emotion that it makes the perfect wedding day addition. Incorporate subtle hints of the pigment into flowers or decor, or flaunt your passion with pride and splash this vibrant violet everywhere your heart desires.
1. Allure Bridesmaids style 1404 in eggplant, All The Rage, Virginia Beach and Chesapeake.
2. Kiara Crystal Back Open Toe Pump in purple satin, Nordstrom, Norfolk.
3. Shades of purple bridal bouquet, Palette of Petals, Virginia Beach.
4. Bridal Pops by Jenny Lane, Cake Central.
5. Tacori Lilac Blossoms earrings, Long Jewelers, Virginia Beach.
6. Choose a Lavender Martini as a signature cocktail for a taste of ultra violet.